Hello Family, Friends, Followers!

Hello Family, Friends, Followers!
Irreverant....Fiercosity....VaVoom

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tis the season to be thirsty....

We all get them the text messages or calls from the guys we used to talk to, have a relationship with, had a class with, or the one we went on a date with and that was the end of that....well this is a reoccurring issue that needs to be addressed.

In between the lines you are really saying "I need someone to cuddle with, have sex with, or just a seasonal boo" if you know the type of chick your dealing with you should know if your seasonal tactics work. In regards to me.....don't even try :) If I didn't keep you around from the start no point of trying to knock on the closed door. No hard feelings but guys kill me saying you fake, or you act like we haven't done this before, or we both GROWN. No I'm not fake just because I choose not to take it there with you again that's just being honest and real....picking and choosing who I want to be involved with at this time in my life. Nothing personal just dealt that hand before. Now as far as being GROWN lol what does this mean? A mature adult will make the correct decision on there own terms regarding there personal needs and wants. Has nothing to do with being "grown" no correlation there sorry. If I want a seasonal boo then hey you maybe a lucky winner but if that's not what I'm looking for then toodles. So if the reply isn't want you were looking for fella....move along and catch up with another gal that is looking for the seasonal engagement!

No comments:

Post a Comment